Manufacturing Process Engineer
Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Experience the taste of Paris in a true French croissant!
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer
of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it
all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are
found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have
a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.
Responsible for evaluating existing processes and creating and
implementing manufacturing methods and systems to reduce cost,
improve sustainability, and develop best practices within the
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems. Identify
inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements to
quality, production rates, safety, machine layout and workflow,
efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capabilities and production volume while
maintaining and improving quality standards. Develop and implement
systems that optimize all phases of production process, and develop
innovative solutions. Search for best practices and innovative
solutions which improve production and quality rates.
- Create, configure, and develop new industrial processes and
design new process plants and equipment, or modify existing ones.
Collect data required to make improvements and modifications.
Develop and implement metrics to monitor and improve performance of
- Ensure that equipment works to its specification and to
appropriate capacities, and Investigate and troubleshoot
plant/process problems. Ensure safe working conditions and
compliance with environmental, health and safety
- Create and oversee standardized production procedures and work
instructions. Train Production Managers and Supervisors.
- Create and manage process documentation and operating
instructions; maintain all documentation for products, such as work
instructions and revision drawings.
- Interface with suppliers regarding the manufacturing process.
Research, purchase, and participate in the installation of new
manufacturing technology, liaising with installation/project
engineers and specialists.
- Work in conjunction with all plant engineering disciplines,
R&D and customers to support new products and new manufacturing
technology platforms in operations. Perform new product and raw
- Schedule and coordinate work to meet deadlines and budgets.
Ensure projects are completed on time.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of working experience as a Process Engineer in a
process manufacturing setting.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical
engineering, or related field. Master's degree preferred. Lean, Six
Sigma, CQE, or CQM certification required. Black Belt a strong
- Expertise in Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
Manufacturing quality, and product development.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management
- Excellent technical and project management skills, and strong
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Willing and able to maintain professional and technical
knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.PI119203233
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Manufacturing Process Engineer, Engineering , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!