HVAC Service Technician
Company: Encon Heating & AC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Encon is seeking HVAC Service Technicians to join our Service Team
to service, maintain and repair all HVAC equipment, both
residential and commercial. The HVAC Service Technician must ensure
all equipment is in good operating condition and in a safe working
order. Van + Gas Card for eligible technicians! $3,000 SIGN ON
BONUS FOR CURRENT CT TRADE LICENSE TECHNICIANS! Benefits include: -
Career Advancement Opportunities - Paid Training - Competitive
Salary - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Health Savings
Account (HSA)- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Dependent
Care Flexible Spending Account (DFSA)- 401K Savings Plan with Match
- Life/AD&D Insurance - Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance -
Voluntary Long-Term Disability - Employee Assistance Program -
Rewards and discounts - Gym Membership Discount - Paid Time Off
Wage range: $25-$50 based on experience HVAC Service Technician Job
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of heating
and air conditioning systems.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and procedures for
all HVAC equipment including filters, belts and coil cleaning.
- Receive and complete work orders in a timely and efficient
- Inspect jobs upon completion to ensure areas are clean.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Perform general cleaning/maintenance tasks necessary to keep
vehicles, equipment, and tools in clean operable condition. HVAC
Service Technician Required Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma & Trade School Diploma
- Connecticut HVAC Trade License - however if interested in
working in NY license not necessary
- Knowledge of HVAC repairs, maintenance, and installation
- Ability to operate a computer and assigned software (including
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics,
and written reference material
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use hand and power tools associated with the HVAC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Commitment to customer service
- High moral standards and strong work ethic
- Superior organizational and time management skills HVAC Service
Technician Eligibility Requirements
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
- Encon is a drug free workplace and requires post-offer
pre-employment drug testing. HVAC Service Technician Physical
- Able to work in a variety of extreme weather, hot and cold
- Able to work safely in confined spaces such as attics,
basements, closets, and crawl spaces.
- Able to work safely at elevated heights such as rooftops,
ceilings, and ladders.
- Able to bend, crawl, stoop, stretch, and reach.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Able to work off a ladder, sometimes at heights.
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds. Encon Heating & AC complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Encon Heating & AC does not exclude people or treat them
differently because of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, or sex. Encon is Fully licensed Lic.#395593 / MEC #
Keywords: Encon Heating & AC, Stratford , HVAC Service Technician, Engineering , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!