Heating and Cooling Service Technician
Company: Encon Heating & AC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description: Encon is seeking Heating and Cooling Service
Technicians to join our Service Team to service, maintain and
repair all HVAC equipment, both residential and commercial. The
Heating and Cooling Service Technician must ensure all equipment is
in good operating condition and in a safe working order. Van + Gas
Card for eligible technicians! $5k SIGN ON BONUS for CT HVAC
license of type: D1, D2, S1, S2, S10. Benefits include:- Paid
Travel- Career Advancement Opportunities- Paid Training-
Competitive Salary- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Health
Savings Account (HSA)- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)-
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DFSA)- 401K Savings Plan
with Match- Life/AD&D Insurance- Voluntary Supplemental Life
Insurance- Voluntary Long-Term Disability- Employee Assistance
Program- Rewards and discounts- Gym Membership Discount- Paid Time
OffWage range: $25-$50 based on experienceHVAC Service Technician
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of heating
and air conditioning systems.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and procedures for
all HVAC equipment including filters, belts and coil cleaning.
- Receive and complete work orders in a timely and efficient
- Inspect jobs upon completion to ensure areas are clean.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Perform general cleaning/maintenance tasks necessary to keep
vehicles, equipment, and tools in clean operable condition.HVAC
Service Technician Required Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma & Trade School Diploma
- Connecticut Heating and Cooling Trade License - however if
interested in working in NY license not necessary
- Knowledge of Heating and Cooling repairs, maintenance, and
- Ability to operate a computer and assigned software (including
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics,
and written reference material
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use hand and power tools associated with the HVAC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Commitment to customer service
- High moral standards and strong work ethic
- Superior organizational and time management skillsHVAC Service
Technician Eligibility Requirements
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
- Encon is a drug free workplace and requires post-offer
pre-employment drug testing.HVAC Service Technician Physical
- Able to work in a variety of extreme weather, hot and cold
- Able to work safely in confined spaces such as attics,
basements, closets, and crawl spaces.
- Able to work safely at elevated heights such as rooftops,
ceilings, and ladders.
- Able to bend, crawl, stoop, stretch, and reach.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Able to work off a ladder, sometimes at heights.
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds.Encon Heating & AC complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Encon Heating & AC does not exclude people or treat them
differently because of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, or sex.Encon is Fully licensed Lic. / MEC # 1093
Keywords: Encon Heating & AC, Stratford , Heating and Cooling Service Technician, Engineering , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!