Company: Athletic Brewing Company
Posted on: February 23, 2021
-- EHS Director - San Diego, CA- Athletic Brewing Company We are
currently experiencing shipping delays for some products due to
extremely high demand. Please allow for longer than normal delivery
- Find A Store
- Log in
- Cart ( 0 )
- Search EHS DirectorJob Summary:Athletic Brewing Co. is seeking
an--Environmental Health and Safety Director--who is passionate
about Athletic Brewing's brand and products and is looking for an
opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of this
exciting part of our business. In this role, you will be working
with the key stake holders to ensure that safety is top priority in
all departments. You will be responsible for the design, practices,
and training for the environmental health and safety
- Leads and collaborates across the leadership team to design,
develop, and implement EHS strategies, standards, programs,
guidelines, policies, processes, systems, tools, training, and best
- Interprets and monitors existing and new EHS laws and
regulations to determine business impacts and develop and implement
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders
in the organization to design and develop strategies, programs,
guidelines, policies, processes, systems, tools, and training,
needed to integrate effective EHS Risk Management and continuous
- Develops and executes a companywide EH&S strategy to drive
world-class EH&S performance across all sites.
- Effectively partners across the business and serve as a subject
matter expert in EHS to areas of the organization including, but
not limited to, safety culture, emergency preparedness and
response, incident reporting and investigations, environmental
sustainability, hazardous waste disposal and monitoring,
ergonomics, and industrial hygiene.
- Strategic lead for EHS sustainability metrics, goals and
internal/external reporting for both operations and commercial
product design and distribution.
- Executes compliance strategy for product environmental
compliance including substances of concern.
- Establishes programs for risk management to monitor and conduct
internal safety audit programs while recommending corrective and
preventative action for any potential compliance risks.
- Collaborates on record keeping with Human Resources.
- Serves as subject matter expert on worker protection and safety
- Hires, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the
efficient operation of the EHS function.
- Responsible for ensuring that department understands and
complies with quality standards and requirements as documented.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Strong Occupational Health & Safety and Global Environmental
Management systems experience/training.
- 10+ years of industrial and commercial EH&S management
experience required with current experience in building scalable
- Demonstrated experience with improvements in safety,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar
- Demonstrates the ability to motivate, energize, align and
promote change in others related to a common purpose and
- Engages others by communicating a picture of future
possibilities and shared purpose to work collectively toward common
- Analyzes and applies a broad organizational and business
perspective to identify and maintain focus on key drivers of
- Maximizes team member capabilities by identifying talent,
providing ongoing coaching/mentoring and feedback, supporting
opportunities for growth and development.
- Builds productive relationships with internal/external
customers, team members, colleagues and stakeholders through
transparent, genuine, influential communications.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, improve and execute
activities related to business operations.
- Maintains focus on key performance drivers, continuously
improves processes, and consistently delivers results.
- Embraces use of technology as a facilitator and accelerator of
functional and business objectivesTravel Requirements:
- 25-50% initially and will diminish with growth in team
structure.Physical Demands:--The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to
perform the following Physical Activity: Standing, walking,
sitting, using hands, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms,
climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear,
taste or smell. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.Work
Environment:--The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. May be exposed to the following environmental
conditions: Wet or humid conditions, work near moving parts, work
in high - precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or
caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme heat
(non-weather), extreme cold (non-weather), risk of electric shock.
The noise level in this work environment can range from quiet to
very loud.Job Details:
- Location:--San Diego, CA Brewery
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission,
and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits:--Full--health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ---EHS
- We are an equal opportunity employer - we thrive when we
champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and
supportive at work and in our community. ATHLETIC BREWING CO. 350
Long Beach Blvd
Stratford, CT 06615While our taproom remains closed, we offer
curbside pick-up. Order--Here. Pick-Up Hours :Fridays 4pm -
7pmSaturdays 10am - 4pmSundays 10am - 2pmPhone: (843)
- Shop Beer
- Find A Store
- Support Center
- Join Our Team
- Distributor Portal
- Shipping & Returns Policy
- Terms & Conditions
your privacy SOCIAL
- Instagram Powered by Shopify -- 2021, Athletic Brewing
Keywords: Athletic Brewing Company, Stratford , EHS Director, Executive , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!