Director of Campaigns & Demand Gen
Posted on: June 22, 2022
As the Director of Campaigns and Demand, you will lead the
design, execution, and measurement of integrated, account-based
programs that drive growth for RainFocus. Your passion for
understanding our customers, markets, and how our products solve
their problems will fuel your creative approach for programs that
engage our target accounts. Our perfect candidate must be strong
both on the strategic level and on the tactical/execution level.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing and working closely with
GTM & Sales leadership, you will have an opportunity to own a wide
variety of projects that expand your skills and develop new ones in
a fast-growing business.Does This Sound Like You?
- You have a knack for critical thinking and
- You have a proven track record with account-based programs and
playbooks that drive results.
- You thrive on data and thirst to gather qualitative,
quantitative, and anecdotal evidence to fuel and optimize campaign
- You are highly analytical and organized-from planning and
setting deadlines, through to execution and lessons learned.
- You excel in a team environment, driving collaboration across
departments and disciplines to get the best possible outcome.
- You attract attention through your wit, well-constructed
arguments, and sense of humor.
- You have good ideas, and you want to try them. You are not
afraid to take chances and test new things, even if they fail.
- You are not intimidated by working with very smart, very
driven, and very technical people. You love learning and pushing
yourself to do even better.
- You enjoy what you do and that enjoyment spreads to those you
work with.Essential Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and implement global marketing campaigns and
multi-touch demand programs that leverage both inbound and outbound
tactics that drive global demand targets
- Define and plan integrated ABM campaigns focused on key
industries and accounts; identify the most effective messaging,
value proposition, channels, and calls to action, as well as
program orchestration leveraging ABM platforms
- Test new and creative tactics, develop 1:1, and 1:few programs
designed to penetrate and expand within target accounts
- Strategic, programmatic, and operational responsibilities
related to demand creation program objectives - including
acquisition, engagement, and acceleration
- Partner with portfolio marketing to identify audience
requirements and provide insight into what is and isn't working to
drive future requirements
- Partner with regional field sales leadership to ensure ongoing
agreement on priorities, making adjustments to accommodate changing
- Collaborate with SVP of Marketing and marketing operations to
forecast, measure, and analyze on a monthly basis, the health of
the demand engine and impact on sales productivity (e.g. sales
pipeline, sales cycle length, net new revenue growth, targeted
account engagement, and growth, customer retention, customer value,
- Partner with the events team to ensure alignment of paid and
non-paid events promotion with the broader campaign strategy
- Serve as key stakeholder and evangelist for testing and
optimization, owning the collection, creation, and distribution of
demand creation best practices and application
- Create demand creation programs "in a box" for sales, and
building/managing shared demand creation processes with field
salesRequired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience and a demonstrated track record of
accomplishments in global marketing programs
- 8+ years of successful leadership of a cross-functional
- Demonstrated expertise in leveraging SiriusDecisions best
practices and frameworks, a plus
- Proven success motivating team members
- Extremely strong organization, communication, analysis, and
- Proven experience working with marketing and sales functions to
deliver superior results
- Understanding of Account-Based Engagement and MEDDIC sales
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
Keywords: RainFocus, Stratford , Director of Campaigns & Demand Gen, Executive , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!