Senior Human Resources Generalist
Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: July 27, 2020
Experience the taste of Paris in a true French croissant!
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer
of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it
all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are
found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have
a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.
Under the direction of the Manager of Human Resources, provides
generalist human resources support for the Corporate and Field
exempt and non-exempt employee population. Responsibility areas
include Employee Relations, Engagement, Onboarding, Performance
Management, Training, HRIS, PTO Programs, and Compensation. Also
responsible for companywide Human Resources Benefits
Administration, Workers Compensation, Policies, and Compliance.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and
company policies and procedures. Update policies, procedures, and
employee handbooks as required.
- Identify and resolve employee relations issues. Provide advice
and coaching to management on HR related situations, while
considering risk and limiting legal liability to the organization.
Educate managers on, and mediate workplace conflict
- Conduct and document investigations in a timely
- Responsible for all compliance related filings (DOL, ERISA,
ACA, OSHA, etc.), and the administration of Benefits Plans (Health
and Welfare, 401K, etc.).
- Prepare paperwork, schedule and conduct New Hire Orientation.
Facilitate smooth new hire onboarding, coordinating with
cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional employee
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze data. Make recommendations
to the management team for corrective action and continuous
- Facilitate and/or provide compliance related training.
- Administer and monitor Workers Compensation claims and return
to work authorizations.
- Conduct Benefits Open Enrollment.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and provide
various monthly reports and dashboards for management, including
- Responsible for the maintenance of all employee records in
compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Assist with the administration of the compensation
- Assist in talent acquisition processes.
- Coordinate employee performance reviews.
- Other miscellaneous assignments as requested by the
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or
related field, and five (5) years of human resources experience in
a generalist role.
- PHR certification required.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment regulations
and Human Resources practices and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Superior ability to influence, negotiate and interact with all
levels of management. Strong listener.
- Displays high levels of trust and confidentiality and the
ability to use discretion when communicating sensitive information.
Critical ability to be objective and apply independent thinking
skills when making decisions that allow for fair and equitable
results while minimizing legal risk and liability.
- Excellent mediation/consultation and problem solving skills to
identify the source of employee and management concerns, recognize,
assess and minimize high-risk situations, and to determine when
intervention is appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team. Must have
excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the
workforce and the management team.
- Self-directed and motivated, resourceful, results driven, with
high sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, and comfortable
learning new technical systems as needed
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.PI121852978
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Senior Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!