Human Resources Generalist
Company: Athletic Brewing Company
Posted on: April 4, 2021
-- Human Resources Generalist - Athletic Brewing Company
- Find A Store
- Log in
- Cart ( 0 )
- Search Human Resources Generalist Athletic Brewing Co. is
seeking an enthusiastic and welcoming team member to join the human
resources team as a Human Resources Generalist. This individual
will be responsible for maintaining current HR systems and
administrative tasks, responding courteously and timely to team
member inquiries, and assisting in hiring the best talent. In this
role you will be working with Human Resources Director to
contribute significantly to the growth of this exciting part of our
- Supports the HR department in implementing programs that help
improve the overall employee experience.
- Works closely with HR team to ensure employee management
systems are maintained and followed at throughout the company.
- Performs routine HR tasks, including, but not limited to:
employee leaves; disciplinary matters; performance and talent
management; termination and severance letters; training and
- Reviews and responds to unemployment claims with appropriate
documentation in a timely fashion.
- Attends and participates in team member disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations and escalates issues
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations.
- Works with leadership to support the administration of the
company safety program including monthly safety initiatives,
workers compensation claims, return to work program, etc.
- Manages and ensure required trainings have been completed.
- Supports leadership with recruiting assistance including but
not limited to: reviewing/filtering resumes; scheduling interviews;
and following up with candidates.
- Helps leadership understand relevant company policies,
programs, and procedures.
- Provides support and guidance on employee relations issues and
- Provides administrative support to the human resources function
including but not limited to: record-keeping, file maintenance, and
HRIS data entry.
- Answers team members requests and questions in a timely
- Researches and recommended best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Desired
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience working in a Human
Resources position required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required
- Demonstrated knowledge of human resources field, including
employee relations, leaves of absence, training,
discipline/terminations, etc required
- Understanding of CT and federal employment regulations required
and understanding of CA regulations preferred
- Personal curiosity in improving skills
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, listening,
critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
- Honest, Dependable, high integrity, team-player and
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly
stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent
judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 1 or 2 days a
week per manager discretion)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience- Base salary and
opportunities for performance bonuses
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, STD/LTD, 401k
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Human
Resources Generalist" to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer - we thrive when we can
champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and
supportive at work and in our community. ATHLETIC BREWING CO. 350
Long Beach Blvd
Stratford, CT 06615While our taproom remains closed, we offer
curbside pick-up. Order--Here. Pick-Up Hours :Fridays 4pm -
7pmSaturdays 10am - 4pmSundays 10am - 2pmPhone: (843)
- Shop Beer
- Find A Store
- Support Center
- Join Our Team
- Distributor Portal
- Shipping & Returns Policy
- Terms & Conditions
your privacy SOCIAL
- Instagram Go to Top -- 2021, Athletic Brewing Company Powered
Keywords: Athletic Brewing Company, Stratford , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!