Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk job in Stratford, CT. This
is for a long-term opportunity. Shipping and Receiving Clerk
positions require receiving incoming material and shipping outgoing
products or supplies must be computer litertate . Candidates will
be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking
against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you
meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Clerk job include:
• Preparing electronic documents, such as work orders, bills of
lading, and shipping orders to route materials
• Recording shipment data, such as weight, space availability, and
damages and discrepancies for reporting
• Preparing special shipping containers, cases or packing
• Confirming and recording the receipt of shipments
• Preparing, receiving or shipping reports and noting any shortages
• Managing the inter-departmental transport of materials within the
• Performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control
of merchandise or materials
• Evaluating warehouse inventory levels and notifies purchasing
agent when reorders are necessary
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• At least 3 Years of experience
• Must pass criminal background and drug screen
• Warehouse assessments per customer requirements
We have openings on the first shift Monday - Friday.
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long term temporary opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be contacting qualified applicatnts only.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Shipping
and Receiving Clerk job in Stratford, CT or any related Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled