Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Full-time Company Description Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we
are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the
US.Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
pastries.Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what
brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and
commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates
into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.The same
principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found
throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a
passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.Job Description The Production
Supervisor oversees the production operations and the supervision
of production associates. S/he is responsible for compliance with
all safety, quality, and housekeeping standards, and for coaching,
mentoring, training and motivating associates to achieve
- Responsible for the supervision and performance of the
manufacturing staff. Provide development and direction by
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and
evaluating job results; coaching and counseling associates; and
initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and
- Monitor schedule and ensure shifts are properly staffed by
planning workforce requirements and recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training associates. Set daily/weekly/monthly
objectives and communicate them to employees. Ensure adherence to
procedures and SOPs (Safety rules, GMPs, Production methods,
- Supervise production at every step to ensure safety, quality
and productivity. Identify issues and resolve problems to ensure
minimum cost and efficiency. Offer improvements to methods,
procedure, policies, and quality. Implements cost saving strategies
- Compile and analyze production performance records and data.
Create and organize proper documentation and document
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Enforce strict
safety guidelines and company quality standards.
- Maintain and monitor food safety activities including
sanitation. Ensure manufacturing operations are consistent with the
food safety plan.
- Participate in non-conformity resolution and investigation and
implement corrective action plan.
- Responsible for direct observation (USDA products).
- Participate in testing and product development related
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- A/S Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field, or
- 5+ years of experience as a Production Supervisor in a Process
Manufacturing environment, preferably in the bakery industry.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Proven ability to understand production line efficiencies
around labor, machinery and production methods.
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes.
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation.
Experience with various types of manufacturing machinery and
- Superior problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex
issues in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong leadership abilities, and excellent coaching,
interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint,
- Ability to work on morning shift, afternoon shift, and weekends
as needed.Additional Information Lecoq Cuisine provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.PM20
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Production Supervisor, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!