Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: April 27, 2021
We are seeking a Process Engineer or Technologist for a
growing food manufacture that specializes in high end pastries.
Candidates must have experience in the bakery industry and be
proficient at scaling up recipes as the company continues to
Job Qualifications and Duties
- 5+ years of working experience as a Process
Technologist/Engineer in a vennoiseries manufacturing setting.
- Expertise in laminated dough (Feuilletage) products and
properties (Croissant, Puff Pastry, Danish, Brioche).
- High level of accuracy and precision including in recipes and
- Bachelor's degree in Food Processing, Agriculture, Mechanical
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field. Master’s
- Black Belt Lean/Six Sigma certification a plus but not
- Expertise in Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
Manufacturing quality, and product development.
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and creating and
implementing manufacturing methods and systems to reduce cost,
improve sustainability, and develop best practices within the
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of
production process, and develop innovative solutions.
- Provide training to production managers, supervisors, and
manufacturing employees on dough properties and best
- Improve process capabilities and production volume while
maintaining and improving quality standards.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Stratford , Process Engineer, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!