Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: April 27, 2021
We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for one of
the preeminent manufacturers of fine pastries in the US. Candidates
need 5+ years of experience as a Production Supervisor in a Process
Manufacturing environment, preferably in the bakery industry. This
company is in a major growth phase and need candidates that can
help drive change, develop processes and be a strong
Job Duties and Qualifications
- The Production Supervisor oversees the production operations
and the supervision of production associates.
- responsible for compliance with all safety, quality, and
housekeeping standards, and for coaching, mentoring, training and
motivating associates to achieve performance excellence.
- Monitor schedule and ensure shifts are properly staffed by
planning workforce requirements and recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training associates. Set daily/weekly/monthly
objectives and communicate them to employees. Ensure adherence to
procedures and SOPs (Safety rules, GMPs, Production methods,
- Supervise production at every step to ensure safety, quality
and productivity. Identify issues and resolve problems to ensure
minimum cost and efficiency. Offer improvements to methods,
procedure, policies, and quality. Implements cost saving strategies
- A/S Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field, or
- Bilingual English and Spanish required.
- Ability to work on morning shift, afternoon shift, and weekends
- Currently running 1 line 5 days per week.
- Will supervise 50 FTEs.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Stratford , Production Supervisor, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!