**Description:** At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about
innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest
standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is
within our capacity - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and
supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build
incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and
focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard,
Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and
experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above
we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance
and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity
The Marine Corps Systems (MCS) F&BO organization is looking
for an enthusiastic individual to provide financial leadership and
support to the CH-53K LRIP Program Lots 2 - 4. The successful
candidate will have an outstanding opportunity to learn and be
significantly influential over the entire Program Performance
Management process from contract award to initial baseline through
execution to final aircraft delivery. This position will partner
with the Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure accuracy in
developing and reporting Estimate at Complete (EAC) for the
program. This includes evaluation of risks and opportunities,
performing rate impact analysis and understanding impacts of
changes on program baselines and EACs. The LRP Analyst will also
provide financial leadership and mentorship to the program IPTs,
promote Earned Value (EV) compliance, and a cost conscious culture.
This position will be responsible for the preparation of the
monthly IPMR deliverable.
SCOPE OF WORK FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDES:
- Provide financial leadership and guidance to the
Supportability program manager and their team
- Promote Earned Value (EV) compliance as applicable based on
external and internal program requirements
- Utilize the financial systems and communicate the financial
metrics required to ensure focus on effective cost management
- Lead EAC processes to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC
- Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis to Programs and Senior
- Bachelors degree in a related subject area with 10 years of
professional experience; or equivalent experience/combined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to detail.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Earned Value Management (EVMS) experience.
- Cost and Schedule integration with regard to EVMS.
- Advanced application of Excel capabilities (knowledgeable in
creation and operation of Pivot and Lookup tables), PowerPoint and
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to tackle additional
responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work complex
issues, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prepare and present various types of reports to all
levels of Management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to apply interpersonal, planning, management, problem
solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously.
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's
vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and