Contract Negotiator (E2) Sikorsky E&T / FVL Programs
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, is
seeking a Contract Administrator to support various proposals /
programs within the Sikorsky Innovations Engineering & Technology
market segment. This position encompasses multiple DoD Agencies
under the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, and Navy within low TRL
Analytic Studies, Research & Development, and Engineering Design in
support of Future Vertical Lift and strategic aircraft
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Negotiates, coordinates, extends, terminates and renegotiates
standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Evaluates contract performance to resolve necessity for
amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to
- Maintains communications to ensure timely contract execution by
- Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements
reached at negotiations.
- May plan and participate in training of contract practices and
negotiations to company personnel.
Experience in Federal Government contract administration and
negotiations, program management, or a related field.
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Stratford , Contract Negotiator (E2) Sikorsky E&T / FVL Programs, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!