Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: KUBTEC Medical Imaging
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lead electrical engineering design team to develop x-ray imaging
cabinet systems for clinical and non-clinical applications.
Building prototypes and testing to the requirements.
Translate product requirements into verifiable system
Develop and implement system design to meet functional, safety,
and regulatory requirements following a stage-gate process.
Responsible for managing agency listing and quality audit
Manage product documentation.
Manage FMEAs and DHF.
Perform theoretical design analysis.
Structure performance testing protocols.
Optimize system workflow with software and mechanical
Collaborate and support medical physicists with experimental
design and testing for new and improved imaging technology
Manage suppliers to ensure accurate and effective manufacturing
Respond to field and supplier quality issues in a timely
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in electro-mechanical design, PCB design, analog and
digital design, firmware design, microprocessor and embedded
software, RF-ID, wireless technologies, EMI shielding
- Experience in x-ray imaging and optical imaging system design
- Experienced in Eagle or any advanced design software
- Experienced in ETL, UL, CE, FDA, FCC, IEC agency testing
- Experienced in medical device product development an
- 7+ years of work experience in product design and
Keywords: KUBTEC Medical Imaging, Stratford , Senior Electrical Engineer, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!