Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent
manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings
it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision
are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you
have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for
things well done, we'd love to meet you.
Responsible for evaluating existing processes and creating and
implementing manufacturing methods and systems to reduce cost,
improve sustainability, and develop best practices within the
- Provide expertise in the manufacturing of laminated dough
products including croissants, puff pastries, danishes and
- Design and document processed related to production of
- Ensure all settings and processes are within acceptable
tolerances to create top quality, consistent products and reduce
- Provide training to production managers, supervisors, and
manufacturing employees on dough properties and best
- Rework and adjust recipes to create consistency in product
- Responsible for continuous improvement of all facets of
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems and compliance
with environmental, health and safety legislation.
- Identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for
improvements to quality, production rates, safety, machine layout
and workflow, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capabilities and production volume while
maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of
production process, and develop innovative solutions.
- Create, configure, and develop new industrial processes and
design new process plants and equipment, or modify existing
- Collect data required and develop and implement metrics to
monitor and improve performance of processes.
- Collaborate with maintenance and Production Manager to ensure
that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate
capacities, and investigate and troubleshoot plant/process
- Create and oversee standardized production procedures and work
- Create and manage process documentation and operating
instructions; maintain all documentation for products, such as work
instructions and revision drawings.
- Interface with suppliers and maintenance department regarding
the manufacturing process. Research, purchase, and participate in
the installation of new manufacturing technology, liaising with
installation/project engineers and specialists.
- Work in conjunction with all plant engineering disciplines,
R&D and customers to support new products and new manufacturing
technology platforms in operations. Perform new product and raw
- Schedule and coordinate work to meet deadlines and budgets.
Ensure projects are completed on time.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of working experience as a Process
Technologist/Engineer in a iennoiseries manufacturing setting.
- Expertise in laminated dough (Feuilletage) products and
properties (Croissant, Puff Pastry, Danish, Brioche).
- High level of accuracy and precision including in recipes and
- Bachelor's degree in Food Processing, Agriculture, Mechanical
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field. Masters
- Black Belt Lean/Six Sigma certification a plus but not
- Expertise in Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
Manufacturing quality, and product development.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management
- Excellent technical and project management skills, and strong
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Willing and able to maintain professional and technical
knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Process Technologist/Engineer, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!