Company: Palm Beach Tan Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Palm Beach Tan, the industry leader in Sunbed and Spray Tanning,
is looking for driven, energetic, dynamic sales people who can
provide our clients with exceptional customer service.
Our associates pride themselves on being The Tanning Experts We
provide the tools, knowledge, and experience to help our clients
achieve their optimal results.
From Palm Beach Tan Premier Rewards, the only automated tanning
salon rewards system in the world, to the Premier Collection, our
highly successful collection of private label products and sunless
solutions. We are always looking for a way to give our clients a
Better Shade of You.
The ideal candidate is consistently motivated to achieve sales
and cleanliness goals who thrives in an environment driven by
commission and success.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting
- Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by training,
motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff;
including coaching, counseling, disciplining employees.
- Completes company operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results
- Achieves financial objectives through effective monitoring of
controllable expenses such as labor, cost of sales, and
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by
complying with all legal requirements
- Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are
clean, adequately stocked, organized, well-kept and customer
- Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long
- Creates a positive, motivating, team based environment
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns in a timely and
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all
other financial analysis to maximize sales and net profits
- Safe guard and account for all money received and be
responsible for banking requirements
- Some experience in a sales environment
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for
7 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a sales environment.
Discover your best shade yet and join the fun at Palm Beach Tan!
Our Employees enjoy a variety of perks including:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- FREE TANNING
- Discounts on our great skincare products
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits + More for Full-Time
Palm Beach Tan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Palm Beach Tan Inc., Stratford , Manager Trainee, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!