AP Specialist - Remote or Hybrid
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 17, 2021
AP Specialist needed!*This role can be fully remote or sit out
of their White Plains, NY office*Why should you work here?
- Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company with
locations across the USA
- They are profitable, doubling our size every year and supported
by a multi-billion dollar investor
- They anticipate 35+ locations by the end of 2021
- Their mission is to help when people need it the most
- Full time position
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare, Dental, vision, all heavily subsidized and all
available immediately on start date
- 10 weeks paid maternity / paternity leave after 1 year
- Immediate 401K match
- Life insurance and long-term disability covered; short term
- Position is remote to start (through Fall 2021)
- Startup office culture - casual attire & a dog friendly
environment! Position Summary Our client is seeking an Accounts
Payable Specialist to join our accounting and finance team. This
role will report to the Assistant Controller and primarily be
responsible for reviewing and processing vendor invoices,
facilitating vendor on-boarding (i..e organizing W-9's), resolving
exceptions in the A/P system and fielding vendor/internal
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm the correct
general ledger account codes are used and are consistent
- Upload invoices to our A/P system and code them for our GL
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out
daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Prepare and make necessary corrections to payment runs
- Correspond with vendors and internal employees to respond to
- Assist with month-end close and record month-end accruals
- Acquire and review necessary tax forms (i.e.W-9's) to initiate
vendor setup into the ERP system
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of
accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly
financial reports Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits beginning day 1 of
- 401K with company match.
- 10 weeks of parental leave with 100% pay.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company laptop and a monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Casual office attire, dog friendly, and a kitchen full of
snacks and beverages!
- Opportunity to grow and so much more!
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Stratford , AP Specialist - Remote or Hybrid, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!