Senior Software Engineer
Company: OneStream Software
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Stratford, Connecticut - OneStream Software LLCEmployment
Type:Full-TimeCompensation: $104,000- $130,000ABOUT THE JOBWe are
looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our OneStream XF
Platform Development team. Our company provides Corporate
Performance Management (CPM) software for large corporations. Our
product is designed for high-end deployments at customer facilities
or in the Microsoft Azure cloud. The core engine contains complex
OLAP, multi-dimensional, multi-server, multi-threading, web, and
SQL technologies and is specifically designed to solve problems for
the Office of Finance at extremely large corporations.The OneStream
Platform contains complex OLAP, multi-dimensional, multi-server,
multi-threading, web, and SQL technologies and is specifically
designed to solve problems for the Office of the CFO at large
corporations.Your primary responsibilities will be to design,
develop & maintain our OneStream platform and to coordinate with
the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure.QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATEThe successful
candidate will have a Bachelor of Science degree plus 10+ years
programming experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET
Framework. Specific technologies include C#, Visual Basic, SQL
Server, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, XAML, XML, MVC, HTML5,
a focused group of engineers. He or she will report to the Director
of Software Engineering and interact with the CTO and other senior
team members to design and implement new features and maintain
- Actively contribute as part of the technical team that designs,
develops, implements, and maintains scalable applications and/or
- Facilitate architecture/design reviews and code reviews,
bug/defect triage, and support well informed decisions towards
business and Platform Engineering goals.
- Proactively contribute in debugging, troubleshooting,
identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate
and address them.
- Assume/Initiate ownership without assignment.
- Continually drive to understanding the value created for the
customer vs. just implementing the feature or solution.
- Interact with the Product Management team to understand, and
validate, business requirements.
- Autonomously follow and adhere to OneStream coding standards
and coding patterns.
- Mentor newer team members and proactively help with knowledge
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and product quality
by recommending solutions.
- Attend and actively participate in all Agile events as defined
by the Platform Development Agile process.
- Work closely with other development teams to ensure successful
implementation of features.
- Understand and adhere to industry best practices and constantly
foster a culture of delivering quality software in a timely manner
while continuously improving the development process.
- Readily present and explain technical concepts to peers and
- Work independently while at the same time contributing to the
- Demonstrate a focus on quality.
- Collaborate - work within, across teams to deliver high quality
- Good understanding of the key architectural patterns.
- Strong focus on the success of the team - assist others in the
achievement of team goals.
- Understand ownership does not mean do it all yourself. DESIRED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEFormal Education and Certification
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field. Knowledge and
- 10+ years programming experience.
- Recent Microsoft technology focus.
- Experience with some or most of the following technologies: VB
.Net, C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, SQL Server, TFS, and
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies.
- Ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead
discussions, and influence decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Personal
- Able to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States
without sponsorship. WHO WE AREOneStream is an independent software
company backed by private equity investors KKR, D1 Capital
Partners, Tiger Global and IGSB. OneStream provides a
market-leading intelligent finance platform that reduces the
complexity of financial operations. OneStream unleashes the power
of finance by unifying corporate performance management (CPM)
processes such as planning, financial close & consolidation,
reporting and analytics through a single, extensible solution. We
empower the enterprise with financial and operational insights to
support faster and more informed decision-making. All this is
delivered in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and
scale with your organization.With over 750 customers, 200
implementation partners and over 900 employees, our primary mission
is to deliver 100% customer success.We are equally fanatical about
our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are
a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable
and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The
right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a
hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the
team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office.WHY JOIN
THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and
- Core value of customer success.
- Variety of project work (not industry specific).
- Strong culture and camaraderie.
- Multiple training opportunities. Benefits at OneStream
SoftwareOneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals
who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow
through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the
best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and
happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short- & Long-Term Disability.
- Vacation Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Professional Development.
- Retirement Plan. OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: OneStream Software, Stratford , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!