Company: Encon Heating & AC
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:The Training Administrator will support the Customer
Experience, Apprenticeship, Training Programs, and additional
special projects. This position is perfect for someone that enjoys
variety. This individual will deliver administrative support to
maintain, develop, and improve these programs. They must be
positive, approachable, flexible, focused, creative, and organized
with great energy.Job Description Training Administrator:
- Manage the Paylocity Learning Management System (LMS) including
inputting and cataloging the training programs developed by ENCON
plus those provided by our vendors/partners.
- Coordinate scheduling of professional development classes plus
tracking and issuing credit for completion of classes.
- Assist with the administrative tasks of developing and
maintaining ENCON University's programs, budget, and class
- Greet our trainers, find out their needs, and help prepare and
distribute materials as needed.
- Assist vendors with food orders for classes.
- Review, sort, distribute, and file various materials including
attendance sheets, training material, etc.
- Complete data research, verification, and present findings
regarding customer service, opportunities for improvement, among
- Register and complete all forms for the State of Connecticut
- Assist, track and check in with Apprentices within the
programs. Track Ratio of licensed journeymen to apprentices;
request ratio relief.
- Run reports for the Bid & Sold for various departments
- Prepare power point presentations including graph and tables
measuring different quantifiable data.
- Collaborate and complete other projects as required.Skills &
Qualifications Training Administrator:
- Excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft Office - Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to communicate effectively.
- Superior time management skills, with the ability to manage
- Confident and able to make sound decisions.
- Ability to see situations from various points of view.
- High moral standards and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work productively in both independent and
collaborative settings. Education & Experience Training
- A Bachelor's degree in general studies or a related field is
- Proven success in providing Administrative Support.
- Experience in training coordination and event planning is a
plus. Requirements: Eligibility Requirements Training
- Must be willing to work from office in Stratford, CT
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis
- Encon is a drug free workplace and requires post-offer
pre-employment drug testing. Physical Requirements Training
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds. Hourly Rate:
$22-$28 Benefits include:
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DFSA)
- 401K Savings Plan with Match
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Company fun eventsEncon Heating & AC complies with applicable
Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Encon
Heating & AC does not exclude people or treat them differently
because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or
sex.Encon is Fully licensed Lic.#395593 / MEC #
Keywords: Encon Heating & AC, Stratford , Training Administrator, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...