Company: Encon Heating & AC
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Description:The Revit Designer will work closely with project
engineers and the design team to oversee the production of high
quality and detailed HVAC design, coordination & production
documents for Architects, General Contractors and Trades.Translate
architectural /engineering drawings, models & sketches into
computer-generated Revit drawings and coordinate the model and
drawings while overseeing the Revit team for a variety of projects
that range in size and complexity.Requirements:Revit Designer Job
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
and building information modeling (BIM, e.g Revit) in a
building/construction related industry
- Strong ability to communicate with project members both in and
outside of the office to solve problems; produce highly detailed,
ready to build construction documents, and meet demanding
- Manage modeling efforts and deliverables to solve production
and installation issues.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate among project stakeholders appropriately and in a
- Handle multiple competing projects at once
- Be organized and willing to think outside the box to find the
best approach for each drawing's completion
- Assess risks/obstacles and provide positive alternative
solutions as necessary
- Dedicated to providing excellent support to our installation
teams and represent Encon in a professional manner in all
situationsRevit Designer Required Skills & Experience:
- Understand spatial coordination within a 3D environment.
- Advanced knowledge in reading 2D plans.
- Experience with structural and mechanical
- Working knowledge of construction processes (RFIs, submittals,
- Proficient modeling skills in Revit, BIM 360 and AutoCad
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skillsRevit
Designer Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be willing to work from office in Stratford, CT
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis
- Encon is a drug free workplace and requires post-offer
pre-employment drug testing.Revit Designer Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8)
- This position operates in an office environment with occasion
construction site visits.Encon Heating & AC complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Encon Heating & AC does not exclude people or treat them
differently because of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, or sex.Encon is Fully licensed Lic. / MEC # 1093
Keywords: Encon Heating & AC, Stratford , Revit Designer, Other , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...