Maintenance Mechanics - Multiple Shifts
Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: March 14, 2020
The Maintenance mechanic's primary role is to Safely perform
Planned/Unplanned maintenance on Plant processing equipment and,
perform building maintenance as necessary to assure reliable daily
processing capabilities within the Facility.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with Safety regulations, procedures (LOTO,
Confined spaces, Hazardous materials, Handling procedures, etc.)
and, Company policies.
- Repair and Maintain facility production and building
- Provide support for implementing maintenance upgrades to bring
equipment and facility into compliance with any Plant
- Follow and enforce procedures outlined with the Facility Food
Safety and Quality Plans.
- Maintain company documentation as needed or required.
- Maintain safe quality work environment and be cognizant of all
the hazards associated with the operation of heavy equipment and
tools in high traffic production areas.
- High School Diploma required.
- Technical or vocational training a plus.
- Must be self-directed and able to work without close
- Must have experience in repairing and maintaining Industrial
- Must own a complete set of mechanics tools.
- Perform Proper Lubrication at required Equipment
- Fabrication and Basic Welding skills necessary.
- Fundamental knowledge of Electrical wiring and
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience in general Building Maintenance.
- Required to use all types of hand/Power tools and some machine
shop equipment and if qualified, would include welders, grinders,
break, shear band saw, and press. Etc.
- Must be able to work in all areas and environments to include
confined space and elevated areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert up to 75 LBS of
- Ability to work any shift any hours, weekends and holidays as
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
- Required to wear Food Safe hairnets (beard nets if
- Skill in some if not all the following, a plus: 1) Machine shop
2) Welding ARC-TIG-MIG 3) PLC 4) Motor controls 5) Pneumatics 6)
Hydraulics 7) Basic Electrical
- Regular bending, lifting, crouching, reaching both below the
waist and, above the head.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert 75Lbs as
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and
- Must be able to stand/walk 8-12 hours as needed.
- Ability to Safely climb stairs and ladders without
- Occasionally work in heights including attic spaces and
- Able to work in cold environments (coolers, freezers and Blast
This position offers benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life and Disability Insurance and paid time off.Lecoq Cuisine
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Maintenance Mechanics - Multiple Shifts, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!