Controls Technician - 2nd shift
Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Experience the taste of Paris in a true French croissant!
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer
of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it
all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are
found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have
a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.
The Controls Technician safely performs preventive and corrective
maintenance procedures on Facility processing equipment as well as
building maintenance to ensure equipment efficiency and
- Works in accordance with safety regulations and procedures
(LOTO, Confined Spaces, Hazardous Materials, Handling procedures,
- Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense
Initiatives, Good Manufacturing Practices, Internal/External Audits
and, practices Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducts or Coordinates "Pre-Flight practices" checkout of
operating systems prior to start-up of the line(s).
- Participates in root cause problem solving & troubleshooting
- Performs corrective, preventative and, predictive
- Works cross-functionally with production and sanitation
associates to provide effective maintenance support while observing
food safety and quality requirements.
- Identifies potential cost savings and cost avoidance
- Supports 5S, Lean and Continuous improvement
- Understands levels of line downtime caused by equipment
- Ability to Function at a Maintenance/Facility Supervising
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
- Able to work flexible hours and respond to Emergency calls
during off-duty hours.
- High School or equivalent is required. Completed program in a
Technical school and/or apprenticeship. Engineering Technical AS
Degree is preferred.
- Strong Electrical Background including Power and
- Experience in Programmable Logic Control Maintenance &
Troubleshooting and programing is required.
- Allen Bradley and Siemens hardware/software Knowledge.
- Human-Machine Interface experience with Rockwell Automation
- Variable Frequency Drive functions and Project
- Experience: 3-5 years of industrial maintenance in a
manufacturing or food processing environment.
- Refrigeration systems knowledge and field experience.
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting
- Ability to interpret mechanical/electrical drawings and
- Tasks may require working from ladders or elevated platforms
and potentially confined spaces such as ovens, proof box and bulk
storage bins or tanks.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Regular bending, lifting, crouching, reaching both below the waist
and, above the head.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert 75Lbs as
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and
- Must be able to stand/walk 8-12 hours as needed.
- Ability to Safely climb stairs and ladders without
- Occasionally work in heights including attic spaces and
- Able to work in cold environments (coolers, freezers and Blast
This position offers benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life and Disability Insurance and paid time off.Lecoq Cuisine
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Controls Technician - 2nd shift, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!