Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: September 8, 2020
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer
of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it
all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are
found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have
a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.
Manage plant maintenance including repairs and upgrades to ensure
optimal functionality of all critical equipment and support
systems. Supervise maintenance personnel in the repair and
maintenance of all production equipment and some facilities and
assure a safe and productive operation. Ensure the most efficient
use of staff, equipment, and other resources. Oversee all
maintenance activities in the plant including troubleshooting,
repairs, and preventative and predictive maintenance.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe work environment that exceeds OSHA and
environmental requirements. Ensure all plant maintenance operations
are in compliance with corporate policies and government
- Supervise maintenance personnel to ensure compliance with QMS
requirements to prevent product contamination. Responsible for all
maintenance documentation related to the company's Quality
Management Systems. Ensure optimal functionality of all critical
- Oversee preventative and predictive maintenance program to
assure equipment is properly maintained and documented.
- Evaluate services, parts and supplies to ensure cost and
quality meet established specifications. Plan and ensure proper
inventory of spare parts and supplies.
- Develop, plan, and administer departmental budget, including
plant capital budget, and operate within approved budget. Review
and approves all estimates of material and labor costs for repairs,
replacements, and improvements.
- Collaborate and interact frequently with the other departments
within the plants to establish work requirements and schedules, and
ensure internal customer needs are met.
- Responsible for all maintenance related personnel matters
including recruiting, hiring, training, performance evaluation, and
disciplinary actions per company policy. Ensure that department is
properly staffed with capable people and that team members' skills
are developed and improved.
- Schedule and distribute work orders based on staff's skills
set, and ensure work is completed on time and accurately.
- Support 5S, lean and continuous improvement
- Facilitate an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Manage outside vendors and ensure compliance with company
policies in support of production. Identifies and coordinates
contractors and vendors of materials, equipment, and supplies to
ensure delivery is timely and cost effective.
- Perform hands-on repairs / maintenance of equipment and
facilities if needed.
- Respond to after-hours equipment related emergencies.
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years of experience in the supervision,
planning and control of maintenance operations in a manufacturing
environment, process industry preferred.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as electrical
troubleshooting, instrumentation and controls including a good
working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatics, hydraulics and power
transmission, plumbing, compressed air systems, HVAC and forklift
truck operation and maintenance.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience in implementing and/or
utilizing preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance and risk
based maintenance processes.
- Strong mechanical background with hands on mechanical repair
and preventative maintenance experience. Creative problem-solver,
with strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience with powder transfer and packaging
- Must be able to work in cold weather conditions in blast
freezer and warehouse areas.
- Very organized in scheduling and executing responsibilities and
prioritizing in a multitask/multi-shift environment.
- Skilled in the supervision of teams to insure the most
productive use of time and materials.
- Computer Skills: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- Knowledge of appropriate Federal, State, and local health,
safety, and environmental regulations.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication
skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Team cooperation - maintain positive, cooperative attitude with
all employees and customers.
- Able to climb stairs and ladders safely and without
- Physical ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs and climb on
ladders with varying degrees of pitch. Must be comfortable working
at heights, including rooftops.
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering or Industrial/Business
Management; or combination of education and related work
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.PI123286477
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!