Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Company Description Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the
preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.Intense
focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and
an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients,
together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the
secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.Our amazing
people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it all
together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.The same principles of
quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the
organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for
excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done,
we'd love to meet you.Job Description The Production Supervisor
oversees the production operations and the supervision of
production associates. S/he is responsible for compliance with all
safety, quality, and housekeeping standards, and for coaching,
mentoring, training and motivating associates to achieve
- Responsible for the supervision and performance of the
manufacturing staff. Provide development and direction by
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and
evaluating job results; coaching and counseling associates; and
initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and
- Monitor schedule and ensure shifts are properly staffed by
planning workforce requirements and recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training associates. Set daily/weekly/monthly
objectives and communicate them to employees. Ensure adherence to
procedures and SOPs (Safety rules, GMPs, Production methods,
- Supervise production at every step to ensure safety, quality
and productivity. Identify issues and resolve problems to ensure
minimum cost and efficiency. Offer improvements to methods,
procedure, policies, and quality. Implements cost saving strategies
- Compile and analyze production performance records and data.
Create and organize proper documentation and document
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Enforce strict
safety guidelines and company quality standards.
- Maintain and monitor food safety activities including
sanitation. Ensure manufacturing operations are consistent with the
food safety plan.
- Participate in non-conformity resolution and investigation and
implement corrective action plan.
- Responsible for direct observation (USDA products).
- Participate in testing and product development related
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- A/S Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field, or
- 5+ years of experience as a Production Supervisor in a Process
Manufacturing environment, preferably in the bakery industry.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Proven ability to understand production line efficiencies
around labor, machinery and production methods.
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes.
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation.
Experience with various types of manufacturing machinery and
- Superior problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex
issues in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong leadership abilities, and excellent coaching,
interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint,
- Ability to work on morning shift, afternoon shift, and weekends
as needed.Additional Information Lecoq Cuisine provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.PM20
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Production Supervisor, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!