Production Team Lead
Company: Lecoq Cuisine
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Company DescriptionFounded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the
preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.Intense
focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and
an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients,
together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the
secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.Our amazing
people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it all
together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.The same principles of
quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the
organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for
excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done,
we'd love to meet you.Job DescriptionThe purpose of this position
is to support the Production Manager/Supervisor to achieve
production goals and objectives. This is a working position
relative to a specific production station.Essential Job
- Ensures all employees are fully trained on policies,
procedures, machinery, and equipment.
- Monitors plant safety and reports any and all issues to
management in a timely manner.
- Directs team on assignments, tasks and responsibilities.
- Identifies, alerts, and communicates any issues pertaining to
food quality and food safety (HACCP) problems to Production
- Participates in all production work as directed by
- Performs periodic quality audit checks, documents and reports
issues to supervisor.
- May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and
procedures to improve the internal effectives of the production
- Ensures work area is clean, organized and safe per Company
- Assists Manager with the disciplinary process.
- Assists Manager with training, development, and performance
feedback of all assigned personnel in a timely, effective and
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High School diploma and/or a minimum of 1-2 years related
experience in production environment or any combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to achieve production goals and objectives.
- Basic Math and English skills are preferred.
- Able to assist with the progressive disciplinary process
- Ability to interact and communicate with employees,
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is required.
- Attention to detail. Ability to work independently juggling
- Forklift certification may be required depending upon
- Some roles may require ability to lift 50lbs and work in cold
environments.Additional InformationLecoq Cuisine provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.PM20
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine, Stratford , Production Team Lead, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!