Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Company Description Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the
preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.Intense
focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and
an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients,
together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the
secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.Our amazing
people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it all
together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.The same principles of
quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the
organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for
excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done,
we'd love to meet you.Job Description
- Create batches based on production schedule.
- Print batch tickets.
- Gather all production documents, organize them, check the
production records to guarantee the accuracy of the data including
- Request missing documents and/or information from the
- Collect and compile data in excel spreadsheet.
- Verify accuracy of calculation.
- Submit production results report to the production manager
- Close batches on the ERP using spreadsheet.
- Identify issues while closing batches (wrong ingredient, low
stocks, expired ingredients) and communicate with management
- Request, Track and monitor cycle counts - inform management in
the event of discrepancies.
- Participate to the monthly physical count close batches,
counts- input data.
- Track and monitor fillings that were over-produced and frozen;
ensure they are used for the next production and that traceability
- Process special inventory transactions (baking, test, inventory
- Organize, monitor, and record New Hire training (Buddy
- Member of the GMP training team
- Organize, record, and follow up on training documents for
- Help production team with different projects as assigned
- Print and laminate name tags
- Archive production documents with a monthly rotation
- Print special labels for specific customers.
- Other tasks as assigned.Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- High School level Math, Reading, and Writing skills are
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Food industry experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to endure a cold, freezer environment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to work last Saturday of each month for inventory
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and
- Strong attention to detail.Additional Information Lecoq Cuisine
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Production Clerk, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!