Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Full-time Company Description Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we
are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the
US.Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
pastries.Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what
brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and
commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates
into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.The same
principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found
throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a
passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.Job Description The Maintenance
mechanics primary role is to Safely perform Planned/Unplanned
maintenance on Plant processing equipment and, perform building
maintenance as necessary to assure reliable daily processing
capabilities within the Facility.Key Job responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with Safety regulations, procedures (LOTO,
Confined spaces, Hazardous materials, Handling procedures, etc.)
and, Company policies.
- Repair and Maintain facility production and building
- Provide support for implementing maintenance upgrades to bring
equipment and facility into compliance with any Plant audits.
- Follow and enforce procedures outlined with the Facility Food
Safety and Quality Plans.
- Maintain company documentation as needed or required.
- Maintain safe quality work environment and be cognizant of all
the hazards associated with the operation of heavy equipment and
tools in high traffic production areas.Qualifications
- High School Diploma required.
- Technical or vocational training a plus.
- Must be self-directed and able to work without close
- Must have experience in repairing and maintaining Industrial
- Must own a complete set of mechanics tools.
- Perform Proper Lubrication at required Equipment
- Fabrication and Basic Welding skills necessary.
- Fundamental knowledge of Electrical wiring and controls.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience in general Building Maintenance.
- Required to use all types of hand/Power tools and some machine
shop equipment and if qualified, would include welders, grinders,
break, shear band saw, and press. Etc.
- Must be able to work in all areas and environments to include
confined space and elevated areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert up to 75 LBS of
- Ability to work any shift any hours, weekends and holidays as
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
- Required to wear Food Safe hairnets (beard nets if
- Skill in some if not all the following, a plus: 1) Machine shop
2) Welding ARC-TIG-MIG 3) PLC 4) Motor controls 5) Pneumatics 6)
Hydraulics 7) Basic Electrical
- Regular bending, lifting, crouching, reaching both below the
waist and, above the head.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert 75Lbs as
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
- Must be able to stand/walk 8-12 hours as needed.
- Ability to Safely climb stairs and ladders without
- Occasionally work in heights including attic spaces and
- Able to work in cold environments (coolers, freezers and Blast
units).Additional Information Lecoq Cuisine provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.PM20
Keywords: Lecoq Cuisine Corp, Stratford , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!