Production Operator - Brushing and Deburring
Company: Schaeffler AG
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its
success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long
history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you?
As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well
as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer
you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Operates machines for production of various products, as
* Prepares machines for the production program, by tooling and
parametrization according to work order.
* Performs operations while controlling machine/production
* Checks production status within and in between each production
sequence, and takes action in case of deviations.
* Checks finished parts/component, performs specific checks or
* Supports maintenance in regular inspections and repair
* 1 to 3 years
* Vocationally trained
* 1 to 3 years
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities
await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look
forward to your application.
Schaeffler Aerospace CDN
Erica Lynn King
Schaeffler Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people
with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
Keywords: Schaeffler AG, Stratford , Production Operator - Brushing and Deburring, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!