Business Intelligence Analyst, Manager of Information Systems (BI)
Company: Encon Heating & AC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description: The Business Intelligence Analyst (BI) will assist
the Executive and Management teams at ENCON to properly configure
various business systems and processes to monitor and improve
company performance and operations. This Analyst will work across
all business units and operations as they analyze the customer
experience, sales performance, procurement accuracy, warehousing
effectiveness, and efficiency of installation operations.Job
Responsibilities Business Intelligence Analyst, Manager of
Information Systems (BI)
- Work with managers across the business to understand their
operations and utilize the combination of available tools and
software packages to summarize and analyze their operations.
- Assist in configuring business operations and software packages
(Service Titan, Salesforce, Box, Sage Intact, Zapier, Microsoft AD,
SAMPRO, etc.) to dynamically monitor and streamline company
- Establishes long and short-term goals to meet strategic
objectives of creating a more integrated and automated combination
of information system.
- Continually train employees across the organization to properly
utilize the business information systems to ensure the accuracy of
information gathered by those systems.
- Create dashboards and metrics that track KPIs in an actionable
- Lead the company's technology improvement and implementation
- Oversee the help desk function and personnel
- Manage subcontractors and consultants of technology
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics,
Accounting, Finance, or Computer and Information Science required;
Master's degree preferred
- At least five years of work experience required
- Experience in extracting data from Enterprise Resource Planning
(ERP) systems to create actionable metrics and reports in a
Business Intelligence software tool like Power BI or Tableau.
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven
business intelligence tools.
- Passion for learning new systems and enabling the
implementation and education of personnel in such systems.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with people of
various backgrounds with all levels of technical knowledge
- Experience in creating new processes for employees to follow,
training employees on how to execute the process, establishing ways
to ensure the process is being followed
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including word, excel
and power point
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Service Titan, Salesforce, or
Zapier is a plus.
- Possess the skills and desire earn a seat at the Management
- Change Management experience Eligibility Requirements Business
Intelligence Analyst, Manager of Information Systems (BI)
- Must be willing to work from office in Stratford, CT
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis
- Encon is a drug free workplace and requires post-offer
pre-employment drug testing. Encon Heating & AC complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Encon Heating & AC does not exclude people or treat them
differently because of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, or sex.Encon is Fully licensed Lic. / MEC # 1093
Keywords: Encon Heating & AC, Stratford , Business Intelligence Analyst, Manager of Information Systems (BI), Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!