Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 15, 2023
CONTROLLERABOUT THE COMPANY CFS has been engaged by a growing
manufacturing company to identify a Controller.
- Company has doubled in size overnight with a new acquisition
and offers tons of opportunity for career advancement
- High tech company that incentivizes and rewards employees for
the creative thinking and problem solving
- Generous vacation and benefits package - 3 weeks of PTO and 11
major holidays off
- Thoughtful and dedicated leadership with a warm and inviting
- Another merger will double them in size again before the year
Major Responsibilities of the Controller
- Managing financial reporting activities, including monthly
financial statements, management reports, and ad hoc
- Overseeing financial planning and analysis activities,
including budgeting and variance analysis.
- Monitoring and controlling site financial performance,
including identifying areas for improvement and implementing
strategies to optimize financial results.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and
implement financial policies and procedures, ensuring compliance
with company policies, and external regulations.
- Managing intercompany transactions, inventory valuation,
variance analysis and cycle counts.
- Providing leadership and guidance to finance staff, ensuring
the development of a high-performing team.
- Managing relationships with external auditors and supporting
- Supporting capital expenditure planning, financial modeling,
- Process improvement
Preferred Qualifications of the Controller
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Comfortable in a hands on capacity
- Inventory Management experience a plus!
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Stratford , Site Controller, Professions , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!