Customer Service Representative
Company: Food Company
Posted on: July 25, 2020
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent
manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art
equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality
in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for
tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it
all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to
delivering the very best French pastries translates into an
unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are
found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have
a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things
well done, we'd love to meet you.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer
order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders according to established company
policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the Finance Department to resolve disputed
- Evaluates incoming debits, investigates reasons cited, and
coordinates with appropriate documentation.
- Generates correspondence to secure additional customer
information and resolve customer disputes.
- Communicates courteously with customers by telephone and
- Provides timely feedback to the Company regarding service
problems or customer concerns.
- Partners with sales reps and production staff to meet and
exceed customer service expectations.
- Investigates and solves customers' problems and
- Maintains accurate records of discussion and correspondence
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by taking ultimate responsibility
for all assigned customers.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by resolving questions/complaints
in a timely manner.
- Assist in optimizing performance by improving communication
with Production and Sales.
- Proactively troubleshoot issues in the area to reduce customer
complaints and enhance customer satisfaction.
- 1 -3 years of related experience or any combination of
education and experience as outlined.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Word, Excel,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Clear, concise communicator both verbally and in
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to handle irate customers and work successfully with
all types of people
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.
- Knowledge of the food/baking a plus.
- Ability to work with others to achieve company and departmental
objectives and goals.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks on a daily
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Food Company, Stratford , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!