Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Provide world-class customer support, responding to all customer
inquiries, supporting outside sales efforts, and following up with
internal parties to pursue final response to the customer. Build
strong relationships with customer base and thrive as a member of
multiple teams within the organization.Bachelor's Degree and 2 - 5
years' experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales or Contract
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE AND/OR ABILITIES CONSISTENTLY
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to satisfy all internal and external customer questions
with accuracy, speed, and courtesy.
- Must be capable of organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks
with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Advanced Excel and
Collaboration software is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing/technical environment
- Technical aptitude and knack for problem solving.
- Ability to work in a team environment, share information and
- Must have a positive, can-do, attitude and be able to work in a
team environment, supporting team members to maximize group
- Be proactive in nature, provide answers as well as solutions to
complex customer inquiries for US customers.
- Develop complete knowledge of Ashcroft products to provide
technical and commercial information to the customer. Acquire full
knowledge of products, specifications, applications, features,
benefits, etc. Ongoing technical and commercial training will be
provided (classroom and hands on) to become more knowledgeable of
all aspects of the business in order to provide world-class service
- Answer all routed incoming phone calls with the goal of
providing first call resolution. If an answer must be provided
later, provide updates every 4 working hours until the request is
- Provide proactive updates on any issues as they arise, stay
connected with Operations contacts to obtain the latest information
in support of keeping the customer informed. Respond to all
inquiries related to applications, capabilities, limits, product
recommendations, modifications, new products, competitive
comparisons, material compatibility, special requests,
- Work with the Inside Sales group to innovate and improve upon
current processes with the goal of improving service levels and
streamlining processes to provide maximum return for both the
customer and organization.
Ashcroft Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Please note: The position requires U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal
Resident or granted Asylee/Refugee
status under the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Keywords: Ashcroft, Stratford , Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Stratford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!